Welcome to our crèche service.
To ensure we provide a safe and happy crèche environment for you and your child, we ask you to note the following information.
Creche is complimentary with any beauty or hair service at our salon!
Walk through the creche here:
Booking the creche:
The creche is automatically booked for you when you book a salon appointment.
When you book an appointment online, via phone or in person you will be asked how many children are attending the creche and their ages, so we can provide adequate supervision during their visit.
We limit the creche to 5 children maximum per childminder to ensure adequate supervision.
Children are NEVER left unattended in the creche.
What to do:
- Please arrive early to your appointment to settle your children in.
When you arrive you will:
- Meet creche staff
- Complete a "Creche Intake Form".
- Your beauty therapist or hairdresser will collect you and take you to your treatment room.
- Please let staff know what your children likes and dislikes, and any other information you think they need to know so your children have an enjoyable time in the creche.
- Our creche staff are amazing at calming and settling children so you can relax and enjoy your treatment.
What to bring:
Snacks (allergan free - egg, dairy, nut free)
A labelled drink bottle
A favourite toy or comfort item – while all care is taken staff cannot accept responsibility for personal items.
A change of clothes in case of an accident.
Spare nappies and baby wipes – preferably disposable nappies.
Please ensure all children’s belongings are clearly labelled with their name.
Children cannot attend the crèche when they are sick. The creche staff regularly clean and sanitise toys and the creche area during the day.
Parents will be informed if their children become sick during their attendance at the crèche. Medication cannot be administered to your child by crèche staff.
This crèche service is not an approved education service. Our crèche service is supervised play-based, short term care for children while their parents participate in a beauty or hair service.
- Parents must remain within the building or facility at all times.
- Creche can only be used for a maximum of 3 hours a day.
- Children must be over 6 weeks old to attend creche. There is no maximum age limit. We can look after children of all ages.
- Only the parent who brings the children in will be allowed to pick them up. We can’t allow them to go with another parent or relative unless previously discussed and arranged with staff prior to the appointment. This is to keep your children safe.
Our Creche staff
All childminders are qualified (Minimum Cert 3 Children Services, as well as First Aid and CPR), and have years of experience working in Child Care Centres and Kindies.
All staff on premises, including beauty and hair staff hold a “Working with Children” Card and police check as a bare minimum.
We have a detailed copy of our procedures and protocols in the salon, if you would like to read it please ask us for a copy.
We hope you and your children enjoy our crèche.
If you have any queries please pop in or call us on (07) 3481 2631